Sunday, November 17, 2019, I was able to host my Second Annual Sip and Shop “Business Shower.” This event is to solely promote local businesswomen and their brands. No guest speakers, no brunch, just pure focus on these amazing women. A business shower, showering the businesses with LIGHT & LOVE.
This event was beyond amazing. Yet another successful event! My Sip and Shop Business Shower is just that a Business Shower, for businesswomen. I had eleven vendors and each one brought something so powerful to the event. With every event, I make sure to remind each lady the purpose is to always Collorbate and not compete, it is enough for us all to win. This is why I continue to have my events because I want to create opportunities for other women. I use this platform as an opportunity to stand by my mission statement: Empowering, Enlightening, Encouraging, Collorbating, and Executing!
Below are my featured Vendors:
- Self-Published Author of “Dear King” @silthewriter
- Paparazzi Jewelry @stylesofroyalty
- Swimwear for all sizes @epiq_swim
- Virgin Hair Extensions and more @lashaevirginhair
- Scentsy Independent Consultant @
- Dessert Bakery @yorkiesbakeshop
- Lash Extensions @glitzroyalty
- Blogger and Custom T-shirts @theurbanher
- Custom Beaded Bracelets @donnie_d_bracelets
- Women’s apparel @fineandflyshop
- Women and Men’s apparel and sunglasses @unspokenstylez